Question

pkp0912

Sudden 68 point drop in score?
I suddenly had a 68 point drop in my credit score after consolidating federal student loans. Anyone know why this happened and how to fix it? Nothing else has changed.

Same Here!

I noticed a drop from 767 to 733 overnight.  But the difference is, I have NOTHING changed in my account

NOTHING.

No credit card utilization changes, no new accounts, no closed accounts, no nothing.  All cards paid on time for the past 20 years.  What happened there?

You may want to check your Credit Report Card to see which categories have changed. There are more than 200 factors that impact your credit score - minor things like opening or closing accounts can have an impact on your score. 

Drop in score?

Close to a 100 point drop in score with nothing changeing in my accounts. went from excellent credit to good and fair? Is this something going on with Credit KHARMA ,BECAUSE JUST GOT ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS AND EVERYTHING ID FINE! WTF, this site has some explaining to do.

Churchill12

Enter Your ReplyThis happened on june 14th 2017.