Question

hanamaui

Successful removal after dispute?
I'm wondering how many people have been able to successfully remove a collection account/charge-off from their report by disputing it after it was paid in full but the creditor wouldn't agree to a PFD.

I am in the process of disputing some it

I found out that my brothers student loan for $1,500 is on my credit report so I hope I can get it off of mine. I already disputed it with Transunion and sent the school administration an email that I will sue them and letting them know of the mistake. Hopefully they play ball otherwise I will turn up the heat on them.