Question

jmhump

Submissions of positive account activity by yourself
The credit bureaus recommend that I go deeper in debt with new auto loans, and short term installment loans which I have active to date. I'd like to submit my own account inquiries and statuses, because they are quick to offer me several offers for creditability, but I already have that it's just not being documented by the 3 established bureau. Anyone can submit a negative report about you , I should be able to submit my documents for showing my credit worth. Please tell me how I can get this done with out going deeper in debt with their affiliates!!!

The credit bureaus are not necessarily the ones making the recommendations, but the advertisers are.  After all, the more business they get, the more they make.  Think carefully before going deep into debt and only purchase things that are going to be of benefit, not just those satisfying a "want."

Creditors are the only ones who can make entries on your credit reports and they are the ones who can document the activity.  They also pay a fee for this privilege.  We cannot do so, though we may be able to submit a short personal statement to the credit bureaus for inclusion in our file.  I believe that is supposed to be 100 words or less.  This could help in event of some serious problem of a short term [that may have impacted our previously good payment record.