Student with NO credit and need it fast!
I have no credit at all and need to find an apartment in the next 5 months. Every apartment has checked my credit and I have been denied. I work and go to school full time and make 500-600 every two weeks and have over $10,000 saved up. Money isn't an issue for me to make rent, yet I have been turned down solely on my credit (lack of) and have nobody to cosign for me. I have already applied for two apartments and have been turned down, applied for a Costco credit card and got turned down, and am waiting for a reply from Chase Freedom credit card.

I have a few questions/areas for advice:

1. Is there any way to get past the credit check with the apartments so I can find somewhere ASAP?

2. Will these inquiries I've already made with the apartments and credit cards hurt my credit score even though I don't have one?

3. What can I do to build credit if I keep getting turned down for credit cards?

4. How can I build good credit FAST in the next 4-5 months when I HAVE to have an apartment secured by?