Question

Snoxxxxx

Student New to Credit!!!!! How do I raise my credit score? its at 655
I have a personal loan for $5000 with my car as collateral the remaining balance on that account is $1400 I started it in 2012 with no missed payments. That account had been the only thing I've had to build my credit, I've feared credit for a long time but now I understand I need it to buy a home one day. I got married two weeks ago so for the rings I had to buy them on credit the store gave me $4000 credit limit the rings costed $3000 so I paid $1500 up front, then used $1500 of the $4000 limit to buy the rings. The account has a remaining balance of $1068 it was opened july of this year three months ago I didn't realize at first that I was using over 30% on that account and it lowered my score some so this month I corrected that. I opened a credit card account a few days ago I haven't used it yet. I understand how to use it and how it will help but I'm not sure what else I can do can someone give me some suggestion on how I should raise my score?

You're already in pretty good shape.  On  your new card, keep a balance on the card of 1-3% of your credit limit on the card at all times and your score will increase.  Otheriwise, just time will help increase your score as your accounts get older and your payment history adds up.  Best of luck!