Question

theredbaron6838

student loans taken over by another company
When I was younger I didn't make the best decisions with my credit. I missed several student loan payments. Another company has purchased my loan and I have made all of my payments with this company on time. Is there anyway to get the original holder of my loan off of my credit report? I didn't think the same loan could be reported twice on your credit report. Any help would be appreciated...

I had student loans and they will get transferred to another servicing office periodically, and each one will show on your credit report.  You do want to remember that student loans have no statute of limitations, are not dischargable in bankruptcy and will remain collectable until paid off or until you die, whichever comes first.  Those are the unpleasant facts about these things.

don't take out students loans why don't you try working so you don't have to fall into that pit.....the borrow is slave to the lender remember that