Question

Garfield58

Student Loans say I was late 12 times but I never received a bill.
I went back to school in 2007 and then moved out of state in 2008. I went back to school in 2010 and now it states I missed 12 student loan payments. I never knew I had a payment. How do I get these off of my credit?

If you had a student loan, there is some record that, perhaps, got lost in the mail because they do send out payment coupons.  If you did not send a change okf address form, the mail may have been lost.  But, if you  took out  a student loan, the obligation to repay is yours.  Contact your loan servicer (shoiuld show on one of your credit reports) and get on track.  Student loan debt does noit drop off, unlike most other debt.