Question

CarMelSaME88

Student Loans - Help!
I would love to know of a LEGITIMATE source to help consolidate/refinance federal student loan debt and possibly remove cosigner from responsibility... anyone have positive experience with a legitimate source?

Most Helpful Response

Check with your loan servicer.  They do have programs to help and you just need to ask to find out.

I agree with wanting to remove a cosigner, but I do have an alternative suggestion on the refinance part. Try getting all of them but one in Deferment and focus fire on one loan at a time. The interest will grow far faster when you combine the loans. I already made that mistake years ago.