Question

ashanticlark

student loan that went into delinquint while i was still in school ..
i sent letter of enrollment, why hasnt it been removed from my credit score?or does it not increase my score?? it has been over a month

I have the same question.  I was in a phd program and towards the end, while writing my thesis i only took one credit but I was still considered a full time student by the school. However, the lenders didn't realize this and thought I had dropped below half time and began charging me and I did not realize becauase I thought I was still in deferment.  The loand went through so so many lenders and now I can't even contact the original lenders because they don't have my account --- so I don't know how to fix this.  It was their error for taking the loan off deferment I feel. I am currently current on my student loans but need help fixing the old closed accounts- any suggestions anybody?