Question

TiffBoogie

Student Loan Rehabilitation & Credit Score
I'm currently in a rehabilitation program to get my student loans out of default which should be finished next month (October). My CK score is currently 579 and only have a secured Capital One card with a balance of $97 (Limit $201) and I'm waiting for 2 accounts that were just in collections to come off my credit report(yes, I received the letters that stated that they were Satisfied in Full and should be deleted from my credit report).

My question is will there be a drastic increase in my credit score once my student loans come out of default and the collections accounts be removed from my credit report?

Thanks in advance