Question

FrustratedandHopeless

Student loan interest acrrued---credit scor plummeted...why?
I have been rebuilding my credit for about 2 years after making some stupid decisions as an 18 year old. I graduated college in May 2015 and started paying on my $64k in student loans in December 2015. It shows my student loan balance just increased by about $1.6k this month and in turn my credit score plummeted 44 points. I am assuming that was interest accruing by why in the world did that plummet my credit score? I am making my monthly payment as agreed with my student loan company. How am I ever supposed to rebuild my credit if the loans are just going to plummet my score every time interest accrues? Someone please explain this to me.

if you just make the min required payment then you will be paying on your student loan forever.   You need to pay as much as you can.   ( that is if you have all your other debt paid off )

Google Dave Ramsey and the 7 baby steps.