Question

securitypal

stuck at same CS for 2 months
After paying off my every open account in full from my credit report, i got a secured card with a $300 limit and my score jumped to about 600. It's been stuck at 697 for 2.5. months even though I use it every month and don't go over 20% utilization. Any advice on how I can increase my CS? Thanks.

Continue reviewing the articles on this site and playing with the financial tools provided here to help determine possible future steps to take. If you have any late payments on your report, it may take a bit of time for those to fall off.  My credit score hasn't budged in over 8 months, but I'm not worried because as soon as the late pays on student loans drop off, it should go up.  Sometimes the one thing we really need is patience.