Question

kaybee1382

Stuck at in registration at SSN.
Hi, all of the information I entered in page 1 and 2 were all correct. When I clicked "Next Step" on page 2 of registration, though, it refreshed the page and said "Your personal information doesn't match with credit bureau records."

Most Helpful Response

The same thing is happening to me. I am doing my daughter's taxes. She does not have any other names and she has only had one address. I sent a message and no one has gotten back to me. I guess turbo tax is the way to go again this year!

help

im having this same issue, i have tried everything and have ene entered a request to credit karma and have yet to hear anything back. all my information i have entered is correct.

Please visit our help center: help.creditkarma.com

The information you are entering may not match any records with the credit bureau. We suggest entering any other names or address you may have used previously. 

samcats98

All my information is correct. I haven't had any other names and my address has remained the same for years. Now what do I do?