Question

ildiko51

"Stores on Line" has a $ 5200.00 Collection on my name. A Fraud !
This company has a ONE star rating in the Consumer Affairs as to satisfaction. See "Scams and Alerts"
I am a Travel Professional- I have Specified that to the Sales Person during the seminar when I signed up. I was told YES, we can assist you creating and marketing your Travel Business. When I contacted the main office at Stores-On-Line I was informed that Travel - is NOT an industry they assist with. I cancelled my membership - but they sent my account to a collection agency and I have the $ 5200 collection amount on my report.