Question

NONAME17

STOP WITH ALL THE PRE APPROVALS!!!!
So lately I've been getting bombarded with emails from loan shark predators as if I *applied* for a loan!! Didn't know I had to go into the website of Credit Karma and *STOP* or OPT OUT ~ THERE WAS NO NOTIFICATION OF THIS FEATURE!! AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE CREDIT KARMA IS APPLYING FOR LOANS FOR ME ON MY BEHALF!!

Don't think its because of CK

I have been on CK for years, never been inandated with that type of email.

They don't sell your info. They can't.  They do all the advertising right here on the website. All these recomemded credit cards and loan offers are what pays for it. 

Do be aware,  If you go on CK and then use social media on the same browser, The browser will link the 2 and then sell your info.  

If I go on CK then open Facebook, Viola! theres an ad for credit counseling or a credit card offer.   That's whos selling your info. 

Be sure that you mark those emails as spam and whenever possible "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the page.  Although, Some companies will turn around and sell the list of those that Unsubscribed, because they know that those are actual viable email addresses.  They have no morals. 

Good Luck