Question

ThisCantBeRight

Still showing thin file after years of credit history, 2 credit cards, auto loan, etc...
I have had a Visa since 2007, an AmEx since 2012, an auto loan since 2013, no mortgage but I am a leaseholder, and I still use my AmEx often (about $1,500 a month, mostly recreational) and my Visa every now and then (I just use it for places that don't accept AmEx).
Funny thing is that when I first joined CreditKarma (late 2013) I had all three scores and a BUNCH of useful info about my purchases/spending. I don't log in to CK very often so I can't pinpoint when the "Thin file" message appeared.
I know this has been asked on the community before but this can't be right. A year and a half ago I wasn't doing anything different from today and I could see my score. Why the change?
Furthermore (and this is more of a suggestion to CK), if we can't see out credit history why are you also omitting all the useful spending metrics that you showed me at some point? I value CK more for these metrics than for my actual score.

idk

same thing happened to me. I think it false espeially since i had it a year.