Still owe my vehicle after Ch. 13 dismissal, yet no calls or letters from lien holder. Why?
I filled for Ch. 13 back in August 2011. I became unemployed and my case was dismissed cause I had no way to continue my payments. Case dismissed March 2012. Immediately, I called both Capitol One Auto Finance and Wells Fargo Auto Finance to figure out my next step with them due to their lien on my vehicles. Capitol One restructured my loan @ $65 for 75 months. Wells Fargo on the other hand wanted the full remaining balance on the loan which was around $9k at the time. They told me to wait a couple weeks for the paperwork to get back from the bankruptcy department in order for the collection process to start again. Since then, March 2012, I have not received a phone call or a letter in the mail regarding my account with them or any repossession letters or nothing.

I dont understand what could have happened. Im afraid to give them a call in order to avoid them looking into it if it was a mistake on their behalf. Or what could have happened to the account. It doesnt even show up on my online banking anymore since then.