Question

Posted in Banking

og6248

Still do not see my bank
I contacted Karma a couple months ago regardin the issue of not finding my bank on your bank list. After giving you the bank info,I eas assured that my bank would be added to the list. Why is it still not showing?

Will Synchrony Bank ever be added?

I have at least 7 cards issued by this bank (neither of which I can monitor through CreditKarma):

1. Walmart

2. Sams Club

3  CarCare 1

4. Brandsmart

5. Amazon Store Card

6. Synchrony Bank Luxury (Jewelry Account)

7. TJMaxx/Marshalls

Are there any plans to add Synchrony Bank to the list of "Banks or Lenders?" 

Still do not see my bank

Then why was I told months ago that it was going to be added?

Hi OG,

Banks are added to our database based on the needs of our members. We prioritize banks that are most frequently requested by our members. All bank connections must be added and configured manually by our service provider.  I understand that this is frustrating, and hope we get to your bank soon. Thanks for your patience!