Question

Posted in Taxes

Sharonicak

state tax return not filed
Credit Karma states that my state tax return has been submitted but not accepted by the state. I do not have the option to resbumit it so I called the state agency and they said they have not received my state tax return. I've EMAILED Credit Karma 3 times (started on 1/27/2017) and have not received a response. I do not know what else to do. I pray that this does not happen to anyone else. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Most Helpful Response

Me too

I filed last Thursday and have already received my Federal refund, yet NYS has not even acknowledged receipt of my return. I have had no success getting a response from CK customer service. Very concerning that they are so unresponsive.

Same thing here

Im so sorry that you have the smae issue it seems i am having as well!  I have been trying to get gold of Ck for days no response yet. and my state taxes are under not accepted status i call my state and they said its def on this side of things nothing should be holding up if its accepted or not! IF anyone updates me i will be sure to let you know thier reply

State

Same here State submitted but not accepted 4 days after.

KarmaWorried

I am thinking of E-filing again but directly with the State, any negativeto doing this?

lindsey00

I would not try to efile again, as they could eventually receive the one from credit karma and then it raises a red flag (like fraud/stolen identity). Unless credit karma confirms that they did not send it to NYS at all, then I think its best to wait :/

KarmaWorried

Finally submitted and accepted by State after 1 week.

State tax help!!!!!!

Mine too!!! Completed mine on 2/8/17 and shows submitted by CK, but state has NO record of it. No good response from CK and when I log in I can not get any info other than the PDF. Im wondering if this is a glitch with CK but this is now making me a not very happy customer. I guess you get waht you pay for, thinking I should have styed with Turbo Tax

I am having the same issue with my state tax.  Nothing has been done to fix this issue.  Nine days since I filled.

Same issue with me... but for MA. Federal went through just fine though... but I don't like the no response from CK on this... 

Same issue here.

CA tax return rejected from CK

CA tax e-file rejected mine as well. I hope, credit karma team will help to resolve this

Me too

I am having the same problem. 

Return Finally Accepted

I filed Federal and MN on 1/27. Federal went through right away, MN seemed stuck. Called the state, no record of my return, was told the problem was on CK's end. Emailed several times, got a bunch of auto-reply responses, often asking for more info, which led me back to CK's support page. If I didn't respond with "more information", I got an automated reply that my issue was resolved. Frustrating and unacceptable "support". Finally, seemingly at ramdom, my state return was accepted yesterday (10 days after filing).

The biggest frustration has been the lack of support. During this time I had a log in issue. Sent an email as I was locked out of my account. I heard back in a couple of hours and was able to log in again. I asked about the filing issue, and was sent a list of every state's "where's my refund" link. When I replied that my return was not accepted, they quit replying. I emailed back to the same person 3 more times...zero response.

adorossi2

I filed back on 2/3. Still have not received an acceptance of my MN return. Something better happen soon