Question

geobarto

state reported bad credit on me
state of michigan reported derogatory credit against me for child support and i ever missed one payment becouse the courts set it up that they took out my child support from my pay check before i even got it so i dont even understand where the state is coming from and i disputed it thru the credit berouse and they said it stays on my credit but never gave me an explanation as to why exspecially when it came directly out of my payroll check before i even got it

It's a court order.

Court orders make creditors nervous because, in event of such action as bankruptcy or job reduction, the court order has priority over every other debt.  That's the main reason the child support is considered a "negative" on your credit report.  It's not a reflection on YOU, but part of the society we live in.  Too many (and I've seen some) parents who are supposed to pay support find ways to avoid it such as messing up at work and getting fired.  That's not going to stop the obligation, but the child gets hurt in the end.

Keep copies of the payroll stubs showing the deductions so you'll have proof of your payments in the event you may have to appeal a credit denial based on the court order.  Once the child/children are of age and the support ends, you'll get a "Satisfaction of Judgement" notice that proves you fulfilled your obligation.

Best to you.