Question

Miztorif

State of Oregon is not updsting my monthly payments with credit bureaus.
I sent certified copies of payment history to all 3 bureaus. Will this bump my payment history as my Credit Karma shows Iv missed 22 payments when I in fact have not. My payment history is only showing 8%- will this bump my score up and what is the possible point/ bump?

Most Helpful Response

Governments tend to be slow at reporting anything, and they definitely don't do so monthly.  Just keep making the regular payments on time. 

But do go to annualcreditreport.com and get all 3 credit reports and check them over thoroughly and file disputes on all errors with the credit bureau reporting it. They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items. Make this an annual habit so you can catch all errors quickly.