Question

kanin123

Starting new credit
How do I obtain my score, when I put my information as needed. I am trying to obtain my credit score and a credit card to build up credit. This is my first time

If this is your first time, and trying to secure a credit card, I would guess that you have no outstanding debts.  You would have no credit score on file and would be referred to as having a thin file.   Reach out to one of the reputable credit card companies who offer a secured credit card and obtain one of those.  Within 6 months, you should see a score and activity and if you manage it right, using information here on CK, you can your way to a good score in a short time.