Question

NewKidonTheCreditBlock90

SSN Doesn't Work At All!
The SSN doesn't work on this website , I did all of the tips known on here - still the same b******* - please fix the SSN , this isn't a joke to me. : ( I know my SSN by heart & still giving me the business - please fix this , bring the website down for a repair or something but please fix this! thank you for reading.

I have the same problem

i Have my number correct but it wont accept

SSN

I realized that you hae to seperate your numbers. The 1st 3 the hit tab then next 2 and tab, last 3. I was trying to do it all at once in the beginning. Hope this helps, and if you did this already sorry, that is all I have that I have noticed.