Question

671svmsz

Spouse Credit Card on my credit report
I looked at my credit report and my wife's credit card is on it. I never gave my SS number but I am a authorized user. Is this a common practice if I didn't give my SS number.

Most Helpful Response

Yes, it's normal for an account that you are an authorized user on to apper on your credit report.

yes

Yes since it would have asked her when she added you if you were her spouse. Most cards ask not all cards that you can be an authorized user on will show up on your credit report though. I can add my fiance to my Capitol one as a user but since we are not married they will not report it on his credit (I just looked into it as he needs some major help he has no credit history).