Question

DayTheGreat

SPEC COLLE showing on credit report for medical bills, no contact information. HELP!
Hello,

This SPEC COLLE is coming up on my credit report for some unpaid medical bills I have from a surgery and it doesn't give me any contact information. I have looked up and down across the web trying to find something on them but since their name is abbreviated, it makes it quite difficult.

If anyone knows of this company, please give me some more information.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Response

I called Equifax and they advised the company is Specialized Collection Services  the phone number they provided is 281-933-1355.  WHen you search that number it shows up as belonging to Specialized Collection System.

DayTheGreat

Thank you so much! I finally found these guys. Now to commence the battle of getting their crap off my report.