Question

CreditofallcreditQs

Sorry first time asking a question. How is everyone doing. Regarding Removed Collection
Recently, a couple weeks ago I checked on Experian's website and found a collection had just disappeared. A couple days ago I logged into our favorite Credit site here and on my dashboard stated I had an update that the same collection was removed from Transuion and Equifax. Should I be excited? This is a good thing maybe? Is there anything on my part I should do?? Thank you in advance fellow Credit Karmaians!

sorry to clarify

This isn't a collection that timed its 7.5 year mark. I did inquiry with the CA the validity of the collection and in the same breath not acknowledge the debt as with contacting the Originator. Neither did I verify any information as for example the CA in question was very shifty and shady in their line of questioning.

There is really nothing for you to do. Hopefully it will stay gone or it may be in the process of being sold to another collection company, in that case it could pop back up with a different company listing it. If you receive anything in the mail from the new collection company, you may want to pay it if they agree to not put it on your reports, or you could do the debt validation with them and hope for the same result as this time. If it pops back on your reports before you get any notice, try to get a "Pay for Delete Agreement".