Question

PHutchison1

Something is wrong on my credit
My credit report is stating that I have 2 auto loans and that's not true.i have paid off the car at Rhode auto sales. I have the car tilt and paperwork stating that all my payment are clear.

Invalid entry on credit report

I went to the dealer and got my title and told them that it was still a balance on my credit report . I got my title from them and a print out of all my payment that were made to show to the credit report people because they told me that it was no one there to help me get it off of my credit and if I had all of this paperwork they shouldn't have know problems with taking it off of my credit.