Question

Borrega7

Someone used my credit card in Target
Someone used all the money in my credit card for Target.Moved to a different address thus didn't get the letters saying i owed that money. Didn't get much help.

unauthorized use of debit/credit card

Recently my card was used unauthorized.  I contacted the bank,  who informed me tht I had to put this complaint in writing, the claims department at the bank issued  a claims number for my record. I then faxed and also sent my letter registed mail to the claims department at the bank.  I then filed a police report, and called Credit Agencies Trans Union etc.  My credit will be monitored for 90 days.  The bank will inform me in approximately 2 weeks of the result.  Also a new debit card is being issued, the current card was immediately cancelled.

I would contact the issuer of the Target Red Card who seems to be a bank called TD Bank (assuming that you're talking about the Target store card). Talking to one of their represenatives would hopefully help because they should be able to tell you how much is owed and pehaps they could even contact the Target it was used at and then use security tapes to find out who exactly used the card (this also could work through a normal bank). Usually when fraud happens banks generally try hard to help the customer that was the victim. It's a terrible thing when sombody steals a credit card and uses it, best of luck to you.