Question

wabisabi888

Someone seems to be using my SS # and it is showing up on my credit report. Who should I contact?
I thought I has received an email from you guys about info about someone who works on a parole board being added to my employment history. this is incorrect. I also just go an email from an another credit monitoring company that my score just went down 10 points cuz someone using my info was applying for credit. I have not been applying for credit. Who should I contact?

Most Helpful Response

police

your local police, bring all the info that you have collected to them, from there on you can put a fraud freeze on your acfcount. this limits anyone for applying for credit with you ssi. the police should be able to advise you. you can also do some detective work yourself, by calling the credit card company and asking them what address and info was used to apply for card and you can take it to the police