Posted in Site Suggestions

Someone recently used my dead husband's (died 9/24/12) email to request info from Banker's Insurance
I received a voice mail on my home phone from Banker's Insurance asking for my husband, who emailed them recently requesting Banker's to contact him. Whoever it was used my husband's email address and gave them our home phone number. I called the Banker's agent back and left a message with her that Thor had died 3 years ago. She returned my call and said it sounded like someone was using Thor's identity. What do I need to do to find out what is going on? Thor has a son whom I would put identity theft past, and he certainly knows his father's email address and our phone number and address. I have gotten collection calls for his son, who has used out phone number and address in the past. What do I do to get this resolved?