Question

msmegandale

Someone Help! Please?! I feel like credit is a foreign language to me
..I messedup when i turned18 and want to fix it. I see 2 areas.dilinquent and collections. there are 2 $0 owed on the delinquent, and 2others that have a balance.. can i take tem off? how can i settle all this mess i made?
I also have 3 in collections that I have no clue who to call to lower it to pay or get it off.. I have no clue what to do...I need to fix my credit ... bad!!

You start with obtaining your free credit report. That will have much more detail and include phone numbers to contact creditors.

Once you verify everything on your report is accurate your best bet is to create a budget that includes making all your future payments on time. Anything left over apply to your credit charging the highest interest. Make use of automatic payments for minimum amount due so that none are late. Then use one time payments for additional amounts.

Things that are inaccurate on your report you can file an error claim with the bureau to have it verified by the creditor and possibly removed. You cannot remove things that are accurate.