Question

Jorcandy9

Someone Help! Please!
I have, a student loan on my credit, one credit card, and that is it. My student loan just showed up about 4 months ago, when I was out of school, I have been in contact with them and they continue to wave me from month to month, but that's gonna run out pretty soon. My one credit card got behind, lost my job, and couldn't pay it anymore, the funny part about it, is it racked up intrest fees, because I didn't spend more than $100 dollars of it, not it says I owe $437. I need help bad, does anyone have any advice? My credit score is a 574 HORRIBLE for someone who doesn't really have any credit

Depending on how long it's gone since you've made a payment, your credit card is not just racking up interest, it's ALSO racking up, late payment fees, most likely at the industry average of $35 per month. Now you're paying interest on the account and the late payment fees,  that number is going to keep climbing until it's paid off.  I suggest save your money, pay it off and get away from them. It's only gonna get higher by the month