Question

Mochajoes3434

someone has tried to apply for two credit cards showing up on my account
There are two recent hard inquires for a credit card on my account one for a credit airline card and now one for a bank, I have applied no where..how do I get them off?

Report immediately

You'll need to call the credit bureaus and report the incidents immediately, you should also contact the institutions where the loans/cards were applied for and talk to the fraud department. They can deactivate any cards that may have been mailed out and will probably ask you to prove you did not apply for the cards/loans by certified letter explaining the circumstance. 

Credit Report

Someone has applied for a credit card three times in my name. I have taken care of the issue with the issuer and contacted all the credit unions.  I have a real problem with the credit unions, as you cannot talk with anyone on the phone.  The recording directs all inquiries to the websites.  I don't want these

applications to lower my credit card ratings.  What does a consumer do to get this corrected??