Question

SFBMEB

someone has stolen my Idenity and is making false inquiries
4 inquiries I did not make has lowered my credit score

Most Helpful Response

Sorry to hear about this situation. You can find our guide for disputing items on your credit report here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors

You may also want to scrutinize your credit reports to look for any unauthorized accounts. 

Citi Bank Letter

Citi Bank has informed me of unusual activity on an address that is simular, but not mine.

The Bogus address is Jerry Campbell ,869 Horton Lane Miami Florida, Zipcode 24739.

My address isnt Miami Florida , and I didn't apply for this card or service, as Credit karma should already know and have in their data banks.

I do not reconise the Account and citi bank has noticed unusual activity on the account.

I don't live in Florida and never been to Florida, and don't ever intend to go to Florida.. And every Item I order is sent directly to my home address, not to an alternitive address. Thank you ..