Question

BigBoi2522

Somebody else on my credit report? Can't validate my identity?
Only 19 yrs old but decided to hop on this site to see if i have a credit score and to look at credit card offers to get one, use it and pay it off to establish a score. After keying in my information, it asked me several questions to validate my identity. It said I had a mortgage loan from 2012 and asked which bank and how much the payments are and asked about a car loan from 2010. I did neither and have never taken out a loan in my life. Somebody else's stuff is showing up on my account and because of it, I can't even really use my account and they may have damaged my credit score. What do I do?