Question

LinuxUserSince1991

SOME Comenity cards can be connected, some cannot!
I have a bunch of Comenity accounts, including Motorola, Overstock, Sportsman's Guide Visa, and Woman Within. SOME of them can be 'connected' on CK, but some cannot. Anyone know why? They're all administered by the same place, Comenity, so why the difference?

Most Helpful Response

****ED AT COMENITY

I am personally tired of this bank.  I am approved for a bunch of useless store cards where no one wants to shop, have 2 years of A payment history with them, yet I can't ever get approved for any of their cards I WANT.  Pottery Barn, West Elm, Crater and Bareel..forget it.  I have 7 other cards with them..half with no balances, and the ones I have used I pay on time....yet I can't ever get approved for the cards I would make the nost use of.  That said, I won't be taking any more credit hits on this bank.  I will pay my cards off and let them sit there since they don't want to afford me any real opportunity to utilize credit I actually could use.  I do not need clothing cards.  I'm not sure why there seems to be a different standard for these furniture stores but no one needs 7 store cards for clothing.