Question

TlishDlish

So my boss is letting me rent out his house he just moved out of, and I need options to buy!
However the realestate lady will still be showing the house as I live there with reasonable 24 hour notice to show the place. My boss would much rather sell the house which he has on the market for 30,000, My credit score isn't that great because of old student loan debt and medical bills that I was unable to pay because I couldn't work because I was sick and my scores have recently been staying around 520.(I know horrible.) I have also had fraudulent activity on my credit report that I keep disputing but nothing gets done. Anyway my question is with my score is there ANY option for me to be able to get this house?! I would have so much weight lifted. Please help. Thank you!

If you could come up with a large enough down payment, maybe your boss would consider finacing you himself. This is bad in so many ways, and unlikely they would do it.  Other than that, I would start a police report about the fraud, be careful as they will be digging alot into you, but any fraud will start there.  Not knowing your average use on credit and other factors there maybe some things you can do to get the score up, such as paying down to under 10% of your avaiable credit, and getting a cosigner for a mortgage.

There is no such thing as old student loan debt unless the debt has been paid.  Student loans remain collectable until paid, no matter how long it takes.  Until you can get your credit situation straight (do read the articles on this site) you are not going to be able to get a mortgage.