So many questions Please help
Ok so my score is 538....

I made alot of mistakes at young age and put my self in collections around 19 diffrent collections.

I hired lexington law 2 1/2 months ago they have removed about 10 i have 19 left..
my score jumped from 490 to 538 ....but now thing are not moving.

my overall question is , If lexington removes all these accounts the only loan i have in my name is my vehichle whish is with pinellas federal credit union for 26,400 remaining.
How long will it take to raise above 600 score.

my only concern is to get to this number becuase i want to trade my car to get a loan around 38k ?

What can i do to bump up my score i signed up for first progress secured card. but i dont know if im approved yet i had to send them money and wait for approval?

So help guide me into the right things to do?