Question

noodle357

So I'm 21 years old with no credit what's the best way to start?
I need advice in the best to start building credit since I have none I need to new vehicle and I knoe the bank will not work with me since I have no credit history. Please help

Read, read and read. The internet is ton of info on how to build credit.

Get a Secured credit card that is reported to all three credit bureaus to get started. Capital One may be a lender to check with for a Secured card.

Any specific questions along your journey, come back and ask.