Question

jhh19982003

So I wanted to share my story after bankruptcy Discharge hopefully give others hope.
I filed Bankruptcy 4/9/13 due to overwhelming medical bills I received my discharge on 7/19/13. I had various debts discharged including a foreclosure and many judgments and well as repossessions, credit cards and medical bills. I was approved for 2 unsecured credit cards from capital one on July 23rd and on July 24th was approved for a blank check auto loan from capital one at 8.63% new car no money down. I picked out car on July 25th and picked up car on July 26th when the check arrived which was my 40th Birthday .Although I know everyone is different wanted to share my story I was afraid life was over for me and my wife after everything we have been through.