Question

BungalowMo

Site won't post my answers
I type in an answer & then have to keep refreshing the page (seriously like 9 times) until my post finally goes through!

WTH is going on????

Never mind....

This site sucks.

Off to the myFICO community forums!!  They ROCK!

www.myFICO.com

That happens to me once in a while, sort of. What I get is an annoying gray screen with a message that my reply has to be moderated. I say annoying because I simply don't break rules on forums like this! In fact, I'm a moderator on a *HUGE* forum and take this stuff seriously. Are you perhaps getting that same screen? If so, just chalk it up to the way CK keeps its boards running smoothly--it's not anything personal!

If you are using Firefox then that may be the issue. I had problems using the site when using Firefox, I switch to Internet Explorer and it works much better for this site. Unfortunately, I too still get the message that my post needs to be moderated on occassion and I agree that is annoying, luckily it doesn't happen too often.