Question

Posted in Taxes

2tired2type

Site trying to make me change password when I try to start my free taxes & wants old password.
I question if this is legitimate or if I have been hacked. Their own rules say NEVER give them your password. Can't get in touch with anyone official to tell me if this is Cedit Karma or someone else. Can anyone vouch for this? Don't understand why the site wants me to change my password in order to do my taxes. Anyone ?

Don't use

I started filing my taxes with them and while I thought I had esigned and submitted them I tried accessing my account for six days afterwards and the results were the refund money for both state and federal were lowered. It appears that during the time I was unable to access my account I don't know how or who had change my refund amount...do not use this software. they still have not answered me