Question

DRAMiller

Sining up for personalized credit card offers to be sent in the mail
I am looking to signup for credit card companies to send me offers in the mail for new cards.
I have some good and some OK cards, but would like to start to get some more personalized offers to get better signup offers. I have very good, bordering on excellent credit score (in the 750-775 range), so approval shouldn't be a problem.
But I would like to be rewarded with a better signup bonus than just going to their websites out of the blue.
Any ideas?

Why would you want them sending offers to your house? Most people try to PREVENT that!

I would do some research online to see which cards are the best for people with great credit and then call them one by one to see what kind of deals they can do. Or ask them to send you the info at that point. Consumer Reports might have information or Money Magazine.