Question

Shilpagorule

Single late payment on credit card How do i get this taken off?
Auto pay on one of my credit cards did not kick in and I was traveling international and got slapped with a 30 day late payment. How do i get this taken off?

I have been a customer for 9 years and this happened once. I have always paid my balance in full. My over all credit score is 750+

Most Helpful Response

I would try sending them a Goodwill Letter (ggogle it for samples). That is really the best chance you have, if they deny that request then you will want to call them and try to get them to do it oer the phone (you will likely need to speak to a manager). If they refuse both in writing and over the phone, you will have to wait 7 years for it to fall off of your credit. But if you submitted your auto-debit app before that due date you should have a pretty good shot at getting them to remove it.