Question

chtistina

Since DEC 14 I got 5 credit cardspay off ea month why has my credit score dropped 100 points
I don't understand I was trying to reestablish my low to good credit

You opened way too many credit cards in too short of a time. You have been dinged by several hard inquiries and also you have lowered the average age of accounts. 3 cards is plenty for building credit. Make sure you let a small balance report on one credit card every month, if you pay them all off before the statement date, then you will be dinged for not showing any revolving activity.

Don't app for any more credit for a while and in a few months with responsible card use, you will see your scores start to come back. Also, if you are getting your scores from here, keep in mind that the Vantage scoring system seems to be harder on new accounts than FICO is depending on your length of credit history and credit profile in general.