Question

jypsy73

since credit karma added the new score feature, my trans Union score dropped 53 points,,,why

Your score has been calculated using a new formula. Each score model has a unique formula. This often results in a different score. Please read more about the VantageScore 3.0, which we now provide, here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/VantageScore-3-0

score dropped

This also happened to me. My score was 633 from nov-jan 15 2015 and todat it is 580. I am in the process  of buying a house and transuion was my lowest fico score of 641. So I used credit  karma to watch any changes. I have no new negs but the score dropped 53pts! Now I  don't  know  if my Fico also dropped!

Droped 53 points

Your site is not fair and miss leading, applied for loan and was embassared to learn my credit report was 53 points less then all the credit bureaus, False Information Credit appears to be listing, against the law to Faulsifiy Credit Information, is it not, you say some check the vantage score where is thhat and whay do you not show it, this free stuff caused issues and by applying for a loan because we though my score was ok, found out less 53 points Now it even lower because Credit loan person ran the reoprt, No Fair Border line unlawful...