Question

Puckfan63

since ch 7 all seems much worse ?
My ch 7 discharged 4 months now and can barely get a secured account ? Disabled Marine and had great credit until hurt and plunged into zero income nightmare for 3 years ! Add divorce and car repo. By the time back on my feet bk was only way to breath again. There are some remaining items not showing discharge ?? , equip ax won't issue me a report without writing and 50 points of proof ! TU states they cannot sum a score at this time ? My income is very good now, yet I can't seem to get even the smallest credit foothold to begin to rebound ? Getting thoroughly frustrated at it all.

BKis a major red flag.  It's a long, slow process to rebuild from a BK and it's going to hold you down as long as it is reporting.