Question

mty210

Significant FICO SCORE discrepency between reports (98 point diffrence)
So I have checked my three credit reports and FICO scores. Experian is reporting a FICO score of 802, Transunion and Equifax are reporting 704, 710. That is in my opinion, a HUGE difference. The reason for this is because Transunion and Equifax are reporting a closed bank of america account as being in Negative Standing, but Paid off and not in collections. Experian is not, it reports it as paid and closed in good standing. I reported this discrepancy to experian back in Nov 2014 that the delay happened due to change in address and not getting the bill despite my repeated attempts to get the address updated and that the account was already paid off. Transunion and equifax however did not yet report the discrepancy at the time, so there was nothing to dispute with them. Experian removed the negative account. Transunion also shows that an investigation was opened Nov 2014 and in march 2015 the investigation was marked as complete yet the negative record remains until 2021, the standard 7 year fall off period. The same situation exists with Equifax. Do I have grounds for a dispute? .