Sick of being told NO!
I have been vigorously working the past few years to increase my credit. in 2009 (6 years ago) I lost my job and everything I had went into collections. Auto loan, apartment, and multiple credit cards totalling to a total of $19,000. I left my credit alone for a few years except for another auto loan in which I paid 29% apr. But I paid that load of 14 months early. Then i got another auto loan at 22% apr and am about to pay that loan off 2 and a half years early. My credit score is maxed out right now at 626. It can't go any higher with all the delinquent accounts I have that are 6 years old. Lenders dont see the score they see all the accts I have in collections and I keep getting denied. WHAT CAN I DO??? I know everything gets deleted after 7 years. Its been 6 years everything happened within a few months of me being laid off. I have 4 credit cards now with high interest rates but I always keep balances low and pay them off in time so the interest is never charged. I;m trying to get a new car but dont wanna wait another 14 months for this crap to fall off my report. PLEASE any advice would help

You will not see a significant bump until the collection accounts fall off naturally. That said, even though paying collection accounts do not raise your score, per se, you may still have problems with certain bank cards when applying in the future. Meaning, their records exceed the limits on credit reports, and if they have been "burned" before, they may not extend credit again (ask me how I know this....)..

My understanding when applying for car loans & mortgages, they are not tolerant of unpaid collection accounts. 

There are places to get a car with bad credit, you'll just have to pay high interest at first. But in 15 months, you can then refi your auto loan.

Sorry it's not the best of news, but I hope it helps.

If there are any collections showing on your report that you could currently afford to pay, try to get PAY FOR DELETE (you get them to agree to remove the account from your reports in exchange for your payment) Remember on very old debt it is sometimes possible to get them to settle the account for less than face value. Only let one of your cards report a small balance each month, pay the other ones off. Paying loans off early may save you some money, but it does not help your score, if you only have one installment loan on your reports and you pay it off it will damage your score because you close it. In your case though with the high interest, I would pay it off early if it will save you a lot of money.

You can ask for EARLY EXCLUSION of the negative accounts prior to the 7 year mark, up to 6 months out. When you get close to the 6 1/2 year mark, start contacting the credit bureaus asking for early exclusion on the negative accounts. Also go through your reports thoroughly looking for inaccurate information and if you find any, dispute it and if you are lucky the entire account will be removed (just be careful to not remove any positive accounts). If it is possible try to wait until next year before purchasing a vehicle for any large amount of money, it would save you a ton in interest rates.