Question

musichawk

Showing a Morgage AND I DONT HAVE ONE
The question about the loan for a home was WAY OFF. I do not have a mortgage lone. ANYWHERE!! Unless someone have opened one up in my name without me KNOWING IT!! That really scares ME

The questions shown in Step 3 of registration do not neccessarily reflect your credit report. Check out this article in our help center for more information: https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/204567194-The-information-you-re-showing-me-in-Step-3-of-registration-is-incorrect-Has-my-identity-has-been-stolen-